The tools you need to store your most important documents and information for the future
- View any of your documents anytime.
- Print hard copies of any document you need.
- Upload and store new documents or replace old ones.
- Reorganize your documents into separate folders for easy access.
- Rename documents and folders for easy identification.
Send and Share Documents
- Email documents directly from your LawSafe®.
- Email a link to temporarily view your document online.
- Share your documents with your Circle of Trust® as long as needed.
Stay In Control
- Remove any documents you do not want stored on your LawSafe®.
- Revise, edit or change your financial and medical information anytime.
- Add or remove anyone from your Circle of Trust®.
- Increase or decrease the access you give others to your LawSafe®.
Stay In Touch
- Receive an automated email once a year reminding you about your LawSafe®.
- Be notified if anyone ever accesses your LawSafe®.
- If you give others access, review the activity log to see what they've done.
Circle of Trust®
- Include the people you trust the most in your Circle of Trust®.
- Name one or two backups in case your first choice is not available.
- Give Basic Access for them to help you just in case of an emergency.
- Consider Advanced Access for certain people to help you during your life.
Professional of Record
- The Professional of Record for your LawSafe® is the person who helped you setup your account.
- If you set up LawSafe® yourself, a LawSafe® representative will be your Contact.
- Your Professional of Record can help you organize your LawSafe®.
- If your Circle of Trust® can't access your LawSafe®, your Professional of Record can help.
- If there is an emergency and you have given members of your Circle of Trust® complete access to your LawSafe®, they will not need help from your Point of Contact unless they want it.
- If your Circle of Trust® is not able to access all of your important documents and information in case of an emergency and after you pass away, they may communicate with your Point of Contact to gain access.
- LawSafe® follows a strict four (4) step procedure prior to releasing any documents or information, including verification of your incapacity or death. LawSafe® will not release anything without your prior, written consent.
- Enter contact information for people who help you handle your money and property.
- Make a list of your assets and liabilities.
- List your electronic devices and online accounts, including access instructions.
- Enter your memberships and subscriptions.
- Make a list of your health and personal care contacts.
- Enter your medications and notes about your health care.
- Leave pet care instructions.
- Provide information about your health and Long Term Care Insurance.
- Leave instructions for your funeral or cremation.